Check out the interesting active ingredients in this 100-year-old cough syrup label: Alcohol (less than 1%), Cannabis Indica F.E. (a.k.a. marijuana) Chloroform Morphia, Sulph. (a.k.a morphine) Note how these ingredients are “skillfully combined with a number of other ingredients.” What were the other ingredients? Coca leaves? Amyl nitrate? Do they call it “One Night” cough […]
You are here: Home > John Coates
About John Coates
ads advertising apple branding cause marketing charity creativity customer service deceptive marketing eco environmentally responsible Facebook fundraiser Google green green marketing King County marketing Marketing Responsibly marketing to kids McDonalds MDA MDA Lock-Up message responsible Microsoft movies multicultural marketing outsource marketing PETA recycling responsible marketing Savage Chickens simplicity social good social media social networking social responsibility Starbucks strategy Super Bowl Twitter video viral video word of mouth youtube
- Awards for sale: Not a rewarding experience July 22, 2008
- The door to door salesman from hell October 23, 2008
Personnel Concepts’ marketing:
Out of compliance? October 8, 2008
- Princeton Premier: Bad marketing or vanity scam? November 13, 2008
- Let’s fight vanity scams together August 21, 2008
- The new phone books are here! Oh, goody. October 22, 2008
- How can business help the poor? September 25, 2008
- The Responsible Marketing Blog has moved. February 13, 2014
- Hometown Hookups Season: Looks that Seal the Deal December 9, 2013
- Responsible Marketing in a Zombie Apocalypse December 3, 2013
- Old time cough syrup labeling and the side effects of medical disclaimers November 25, 2013
- Get “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” free* when you learn about our marketing management services. November 19, 2013
- Profanity in Advertising — What the @#$! do we care? November 18, 2013
- There’s still time to plan your 2014 marketing. Well, sorta. October 23, 2013
- Brand Truth: Fashion Group International: A panel discussion — Brand, storytelling and the trend to truth | GIRVIN | Strategic Branding Blog: […] That same challenge in the public’s pe...
- hakim jones: I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.sorryyyyyyyyyy lol...
- hakim jones: I had the same thing happen! it's like he almost ...
- hakim jones: I assume u work them blowhard lol...
- Facts and Go Figure: The Sneaky Art of Justifying Anything | Atomic Tango: […] at my friend Patrick Byers’ Respon...
- The Unparalleled World-Class Mission-Critical Hero: Words Sucked Dry In Business | Atomic Tango: […] Patrick Byers has written a post on anno...
- Patrick Byers: Now there's a way to put it. Thanks for weighing ...