Does your marketing have rhythm? And by “rhythm,” we aren’t asking if you can bust a move. We’re talking about a seamless rhythm of communication within your business and its marketing function. Referenced by business leaders worldwide, “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” by Verne Harnish uncovers the leadership and management principles used by John D. Rockefeller. […]
Archive | marketing educationRSS feed for this section
Get “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” free* when you learn about our marketing management services.
Consumers today are better informed about the products or services they’re purchasing than at any other time in history. But it’s not because of marketers. In addition to researching on Google, peer-to-peer review sites like Angie’s List and Yelp have quickly become the most effective way for consumers to learn about business products and services. […]
The University of Washington Bothell Business Administration Program currently has a need for part-time faculty to teach marketing courses in Winter 2009 including B B BUS 426: International Marketing. Candidates should possess an MBA degree or equivalent and have significant, demonstrated experience in international marketing. College-level teaching experience is preferred. A brief description of the […]
The Northwest Tweetup is shaping up nicely, with 38 confirmed guests and 50 maybes as of this moment. If you aren’t using Twitter, check out How I use Twitter, and you? by Jeremiah Owyang at Forrester, and Twitter me this: Is it time to tweet? by me. Also, here’s my growing list of Twitter links […]
I’ve been on the Advisory Board for a number of marketing programs at the University of Washington for about twelve years. Here’s an interesting program worth considering if you are in the Seattle area and are interested in Interactive Marketing: Are you spending more on web marketing yet not getting the results you want? Does […]
- Awards for sale: Not a rewarding experience July 22, 2008
- The door to door salesman from hell October 23, 2008
Personnel Concepts’ marketing:
Out of compliance? October 8, 2008
- Princeton Premier: Bad marketing or vanity scam? November 13, 2008
- Let’s fight vanity scams together August 21, 2008
- The new phone books are here! Oh, goody. October 22, 2008
- How can business help the poor? September 25, 2008
- The Responsible Marketing Blog has moved. February 13, 2014
- Hometown Hookups Season: Looks that Seal the Deal December 9, 2013
- Responsible Marketing in a Zombie Apocalypse December 3, 2013
- Old time cough syrup labeling and the side effects of medical disclaimers November 25, 2013
- Get “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” free* when you learn about our marketing management services. November 19, 2013
- Profanity in Advertising — What the @#$! do we care? November 18, 2013
- There’s still time to plan your 2014 marketing. Well, sorta. October 23, 2013
- Brand Truth: Fashion Group International: A panel discussion — Brand, storytelling and the trend to truth | GIRVIN | Strategic Branding Blog: […] That same challenge in the public’s pe...
- hakim jones: I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.sorryyyyyyyyyy lol...
- hakim jones: I had the same thing happen! it's like he almost ...
- hakim jones: I assume u work them blowhard lol...
- Facts and Go Figure: The Sneaky Art of Justifying Anything | Atomic Tango: […] at my friend Patrick Byers’ Respon...
- The Unparalleled World-Class Mission-Critical Hero: Words Sucked Dry In Business | Atomic Tango: […] Patrick Byers has written a post on anno...
- Patrick Byers: Now there's a way to put it. Thanks for weighing ...