In Big ideas, tiny budgets, I shared some of the good work World Vision is doing using viral video to draw attention to their initiatives in the US and Australia. Now, World Vision is back with a new video that builds upon their teenage affluenza theme: \ Watch this video on YouTube. Here’s the description: […]
Last week, I was interviewed by Jed Sundwall at NetSquared, a group of passionate social media advocates whose mission is to “spur responsible adoption of social web tools by social benefit organizations.” The focus of the conversation was on what social benefit organizations are missing if they neglect social media, and of course, Responsible Marketing. […]
Alltop is the excellent blog aggregation site that offers “aggregation without aggravation” because it lists just the best of the best blogs. I was honored to be included in the marketing.alltop category in May and gave you Responsible Marketers the opportunity to weigh in on which badge I should use. So, imagine my surprise when […]
By popular demand, here’s my deck from PodCamp Seattle: As you probably noticed, I’m not a big fan of slides full of bullets—it’s mostly images. View all the websites mentioned in the deck, as well as all the sites recommended by Twitter friends here: http://del.icio.us/patrickbyers/socialgood I’ve also bookmarked all of the Twitter contributors in case […]
Hard to believe PodCamp Seattle is tomorrow. I hope you are coming. If you can’t make it, I’ll be tweeting live except when I’m doing my 1:30 presentation, “Using Social Media to Create Social Good.” You can follow me by clicking here: http://twitter.com/patrickbyers. __________________________________You can view the most recent 10 tweets in the meme here: […]
As I’ve been preparing my presentation for PodCamp Seattle regarding how social media can be used to help create social good, I decided to use social media to reach out and find some great examples. First, I posted a request through Twitter (follow me) and received a couple of good ideas. Then I realized it […]
Responsible marketers know that social media is changing the business landscape and has become an integral part of the marketing mix. If you don’t know social media because you just haven’t had the time to figure it out, now you can get a good primer in less than one day—for free. PodCamp is coming to […]
My partner, Eric Anderson, has been urging me to profile WineLibraryTV.com host Gary Vaynerchuk since I launched this blog. An avid wine collector, Eric has watched Vaynerchuk’s video blog since its debut. Vaynerchuk’s energy, authenticity and social media savvy caught Eric’s attention, and a few others as well. Vaynerchuk is now one of the Internet […]
- Awards for sale: Not a rewarding experience July 22, 2008
- The door to door salesman from hell October 23, 2008
Personnel Concepts’ marketing:
Out of compliance? October 8, 2008
- Princeton Premier: Bad marketing or vanity scam? November 13, 2008
- Let’s fight vanity scams together August 21, 2008
- The new phone books are here! Oh, goody. October 22, 2008
- How can business help the poor? September 25, 2008
- The Responsible Marketing Blog has moved. February 13, 2014
- Hometown Hookups Season: Looks that Seal the Deal December 9, 2013
- Responsible Marketing in a Zombie Apocalypse December 3, 2013
- Old time cough syrup labeling and the side effects of medical disclaimers November 25, 2013
- Get “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” free* when you learn about our marketing management services. November 19, 2013
- Profanity in Advertising — What the @#$! do we care? November 18, 2013
- There’s still time to plan your 2014 marketing. Well, sorta. October 23, 2013
- Brand Truth: Fashion Group International: A panel discussion — Brand, storytelling and the trend to truth | GIRVIN | Strategic Branding Blog: […] That same challenge in the public’s pe...
- hakim jones: I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.sorryyyyyyyyyy lol...
- hakim jones: I had the same thing happen! it's like he almost ...
- hakim jones: I assume u work them blowhard lol...
- Facts and Go Figure: The Sneaky Art of Justifying Anything | Atomic Tango: […] at my friend Patrick Byers’ Respon...
- The Unparalleled World-Class Mission-Critical Hero: Words Sucked Dry In Business | Atomic Tango: […] Patrick Byers has written a post on anno...
- Patrick Byers: Now there's a way to put it. Thanks for weighing ...