After serving hundreds of clients in dozens of categories — from the largest companies to smallest startups — at Outsource Marketing we found that the difference between success and failure comes down to one word: responsibility.
We all know marketing is harder than ever. But while marketing trends come and go, breaking through the clutter requires a holistic focus on marketing responsibility. To succeed today, your marketing must be:
- Strategically responsible – to save time, money and improve focus
- Execution responsible – with best practices instead of best efforts
- Message responsible – to respect all your audiences
- Casting responsible – so your have the right people in the right roles, internally and externally
- ROI responsible – because your efforts must impact the bottom line
- Environmentally responsible – since our world needs us to be
- Socially responsible – because marketing is more than moving product
Here’s a link to a white paper-length preview of my upcoming book entitled, you guessed it, Responsible Marketing. In it, you’ll learn about a holistic approach to marketing that combines the tactics our mind tells us we need to prioritize with the principles our heart tells us we need to embrace.